Focused Ultrasound is a non-invasive technology that can allow the transient increase of blood brain barrier, cell, and vessel permeability; as well as tissue heating or irreversible tissue destruction.
The FUS Instruments preclinical focused ultrasound systems allow users to harness the full potential of focused ultrasound, by providing turn-key systems for researchers.
- June 10, 2013
- Release of small bore focused ultrasound system
- December 17, 2012
- Governor of Maryland given demonstration of RK-100
- December 10, 2012
- RSNA Trainee Research Prize awarded to FUS Instruments User
- November 13, 2012
- Exhibiting at RSNA (Booth 9332)
- October 13, 2012
- Exhibiting at the FUS Foundation 2012 Symposium